Broker Check
24 Feb
Retirement Spending: Revolutionize Your Thinking


Please join ISC Group and T. Rowe Price for our presentation “Retirement Spending: Revolutionize Your Thinking.”  Meet the retirement savers, who are breaking the common spending assumptions with a whole new view on their financial priorities in retirement.

There’s long been an assumption that retirees view their retirement savings as money to be spent down throughout their retirement years. But recent research uncovers that while 30% of retirees want to use their savings to generate income and support their spending in retirement, the other 70% want something else. 

In this session, we will discuss:

  • The different preferences of Spenders and Savers
  • How conventional wisdom about retirement spending compares to actual retiree behavior
  • What might be motivating Saver behavior

 After the session, you will be better equipped to assess an individual’s preferences and map solutions to those preferences.

Hosted By:
Bill Leitner
ISC Group, Inc. - Key Account Manager

Keith Blackmon
T. Rowe Price, Regional Sales Consultant

Stuart L. Ritter, CFP
T. Rowe Price, Retirement Insights Leader

Date and Time

Thu, Feb 24, 2022

10:00a - 11:00a CST



Event Registration